Blog

My photo
My adventures in the Early Childhood Studies program at Walden University have been both challenging and rewarding. I am looking forward to another challenging and rewarding experience! The pictures are of me with my son and with my daughters.

January 8, 2013

Welcome back for the last class of the MS in Early Childhood Studies program!  As part of our class assignment we created "wordles", a very clever endeavor.  My use of modern technology sometimes leaves much to be desired, however after many attempts I finally decided I had to publish my Wordle to the public website viewed by everyone on the Internet! 

To access my Wordle:


File Social Change.pdf (162.083 KB)
 
One more adventure along this journey amongst many new paths and many well-travelled roads!
 

















































































1 comment:

  1. Good idea to post your Wordle. But it doesn't appear to be showing up to easily view. Wondering if you could post it as a jpeg. :)

    ReplyDelete